How to get Ripple (XRP) ?
You want to receive the Ripple, but you don’t know how it works. No problem, we will guide you step-by-step to achieve it. Please note that the Ripple is a crypto-currency open source and decentralized very useful for bank transfers. This will allow you to make international money transfers, paying the price of a transfer is local.
Create a portfolio online to receive the Ripple
In order to be able to receive and store the Ripple, you need an online portfolio. To do this, you have two solutions…
- The first is to use a platform such as Bittrex, thanks to which you can make transactions but also to receive and store crypto-currencies, in particular the Ripple. It is a system which has some limitations but perfect for beginners.
- The second solution is to create an online portfolio. It is an option a little less accessible, but it is much more secure, since it will allow you to generate your own private keys. To do this, you need to search for the term ” XRP “and press the” + ” button. You then need to generate a new address, what you can do by clicking on ” Generate New Address “. Then you need to keep your address, you’ll need a little later to receive the Ripple.
Receive the Ripple
Knowing that you can’t undermine ripples, there are several reasons for which you may receive the Ripple :
- you can receive the part of another person ;
- you can transfer it from another online wallet, or another platform ;
- you can buy it. However, it is quite difficult and risky to buy directly from a Ripple online. What we advise you to do is to buy another crypto-currency with real money. You can then exchange this crypto-currency for the Ripple going on Changelly. Indeed, it is a site that is not only reliable, but also offers a large number of crypto-currencies. It only remains for you then to transfer it to your online portfolio.
In all cases, you will need to use the address that you created previously during the sending of your Ripple. If it is a third party that you send, you must send him the address so that it can finalize its sending, then you will need to add the address yourself in the context of a transfer between two of your accounts. However, you must also be sure to use this address with caution. The sending of crypto-currencies is in effect irreversible, and using an incorrect address would result in the irretrievable loss of your Ripple. We therefore recommend that you only use this address with the copy and paste.
What you must remember
- The Ripple is a currency open-source and decentralized, which will allow you to enjoy low rates on international money transfers.
- To receive the Ripple, you will need to have an online portfolio.
- Shipments of ripples are irreversible, so you must ensure not to deceive you.