How to sell Ripple (XRP) ?
You want to sell the Ripple, but you don’t know how to proceed. We can therefore offer you a step by step guide that will allow you to achieve this without any problem. Please note, however, that the Ripple is a crypto-currency open source and decentralized very used for international bank transfers. It will allow you to make transfers to the international, paying the price of a transfer is local.
Create an online portfolio to Ripple before placing the order
Before you can send the Ripple, you will first need a place to store it. To do this, there are two solutions :
- you can use a platform such as Binance – it will allow you to achieve transactions, but also to store your crypto-currencies, including your Ripple. It is a system mainly intended for beginners ;
- you can also create an online portfolio. This system may be a little more complex, but it will offer you far more possibilities and will be more secure, given that you can generate your own private keys. To do this, you need to search for the term ” XRP “, which is the abbreviation of the Ripple, before you press the ” + ” button. You will then need to generate a new address, what you can do by clicking on ” Generate New Address “. You will need to keep carefully the address which you keep pouring some more later for the transfer of your ripples.
Before you can sell the Ripple, it is necessary that you get. For this, there are two solutions :
- if you already have the Ripple on a different platform or on an online wallet, you need to transfer. To do this, you must use the address that you have previously generated ;
- if you don’t have one, you need to buy. However, it is a product quite difficult to acquire with real money. The best solution is undoubtedly to buy another crypto-currency, for example Bitcoin, on a platform such as Coinbase before the exchange of the Ripple. To do the exchange, you can go through Changelly. This platform is indeed very reliable, but it also offers a great selection of crypto-currencies.
To sell the Ripple, you must proceed in the same manner as for the sale of another crypto-currency. That is to say that you will need to begin by ensuring that you have enough ripples to honor your sale. You will then need to go to the menu “Sell” (or ” Sell “) and create a new sales order. In this sales order, you must indicate the amount of ripples you want to sell and the price at which you want to assign. Once the transaction is accepted, you receive the money from the sale so that your Ripple is transferred to the account of the buyer.
What you must remember
- The Ripple is a currency open-source and decentralized. It will allow you to enjoy great rates to make international bank transfers, since you do not have to pay the price of the transfers local.
- To be able to sell the Ripple, you will need to have an online portfolio.
- To sell, you will need to create a sales order and specify the amount of ripples you want to sell and the price at which you want it to be sold.