How to send Bitcoin (BTC) on Coinbase ?
You want to use Coinbase to send the Bitcoin, but you don’t know how to work this platform. No problem, we offer you a step by step guide that you will complete it without any trouble.
Your registration on Coinbase
To send Bitcoin using Coinbase, you must first register on the platform. However, it is really very easy since you’ll just need to follow the different steps proposed. You must first learn a variety of information, including your name, your first name and your email address. In addition, you will need to create a password. It must be complex in order to avoid any risk of piracy. Once this is done, you will receive an e-mail containing a link that will allow you to validate your account. After that, you will need to indicate whether you are an individual or if you are a company. To finish, you will be asked your mobile phone number. You will then receive an SMS with a code to enter on Coinbase.
The verification of your identity
However, you can not yet take maximum advantage of Coinbase. In effect, you must first prove your identity. To do this, you will need to send proof of identity in progress of validity. It may be your identity card, your passport or your driving licence. You can proceed in two ways :
- take a photo on which you have to keep your id to hand – you can do it using your webcam or your mobile phone ;
- send the documents by mail – for this you must post directly on the site.
You can get bitcoins in different ways. You can buy directly on the website, pay by card or by bank transfer. But it is also possible to import them from your online wallet or another platform. Finally, you can earn from mining.
Send Bitcoin with Coinbase
Once you have bitcoins on Coinbase, you can finally send it, either on your portfolio or on an account that you have on a different platform, or to another person. For this, you need to first go on your account and select ” Bitcoin “. Then, you will need to provide the address of the recipient. You will then need to register this address, but we recommend that you do this by doing a copy-and-paste. Thus, you will avoid any risk of error. In fact, if you use the wrong address when sending your bitcoins, they will simply be lost. It only remains for you then to validate the transaction.
What you must remember
- The first thing you need to do is create an account on Coinbase. You must also meet the conditions of verification of your identity.
- You must also make sure that you have the bitcoins you want to send.
- Please pay attention to the address of the recipient when you make a shipment. A transfer of bitcoins is in effect irreversible and if you get it wrong, your crypto-currencies will be simply lost.
- Once all the details of your shipment are set up, you just need to validate.