How to send crypto-currency with Coinbase ?
You want to use Coinbase to send your crypto-currency, but you don’t know how to proceed. Here is the step by step guide that will allow you to do so.
Your registration on Coinnase
Before anything else, you will need to register on Coinbase. However, this is really not difficult as you just need to follow different steps. Because you’ll find several details, including your first name, last name and your email address. In addition, you will need to create a password which must be relatively complex for you to avoid any risk of piracy. Then, after having clicked on the link received by e-mail allowing you to validate your account, you will be asked to indicate whether you are an individual or a company. You must then give your phone number to receive on your mobile phone a code to copy on Coinbase.
The verification of your identity
Before you can take full advantage of Coinbase, your identity needs to be verified. To do this, send a proof of identity, whether an identity card, a passport or a driving licence. However, you have several ways of doing this :
- you take a photo with your proof of id to hand. You can take your photo with your webcam or with your mobile phone ;
- send the documents by email by posting them directly on the site.
Before you can send crypto-currencies, you will need to purchase. For this, there are several processes :
- in winning through blasting and transfer them to Coinbase ;
- buy paying by card or bank transfer ;
- in in important from a portfolio or any other platform.
Send crypto-currency with Coinbase
Once you have crypto-currencies on Coinbase, you can send them either to your online portfolio or any other person. To do this, you must go to your account and select the crypto-currency that you want to send. Once you have pressed the “Send” button, you will be asked to provide an address of portfolio. It is the one of the recipient of your shipment. However, we recommend that you copy-paste the address and check that there is no space at the beginning or at the end of the address. A shipment of crypto-currency is irreversible and, in case of an error, your crypto-currencies would be lost. You must then indicate the amount of crypto-currencies that you want to send before you confirm the transaction. This will be done as soon as it has been validated by the blockchain.
What you must remember
- Before anything else, you need to create an account on Coinbase, validate it and then prove your identity.
- Of course, before you send crypto-currencies, you must ensure that you have them on your account Coinbase.
- Please be particularly careful when you send money, in particular concerning the address of the recipient. A shipment of crypto-currency is irreversible and, if you make a mistake, your crypto-currencies will be lost.
- Once all the details of your shipment are set up, you just need to validate. The transaction will be carried out as soon as it has been accepted by the blockchain.