Presentation and definition of the crypto-currency Bytom (BTM)
- Name of the crypto-currency : Bytom
- Abbreviation : BTM
- Where to buy Bytom ? Binance
- Creation Date : October 2017
- White paper Bytom
- Website of Bytom
The protocol Bytom
Bytom is a protocol that aims to create a bridge between the physical world and the digital world. The goal of the system is to be able to save and share physical assets and digital on the blockchain Bytom. It seeks to promote the interactions and the movement of assets between the two worlds.
The operation of Bytom
Bytom works with several layers whose functions are distinct.
- The application layer : it enables developers to easily develop applications of asset management
- The contract layer : it allows you to formalize and control the contracts for the issuance and management of assets
- The data transmission layer : it uses the DLT technology to perform all the operations relating to the assets.
Bytom uses the consensus Pow, proof of work (proof of work) for the validation of blocks.
The assets on Bytom
We find different types of assets on the network. On the one hand, the Bytom tokens (BTM). They are distributed to the minors and serve on Bytom to pay the various expenses related to the transactions. On the other hand, assets such as income securities or equity.